Teacher Recognition Program - Howard Gadberry Award
The Howard Gadberry Award is designed to recognize teachers in grades 4-12 who show outstanding effort toward the motivation of students in scientific exploration. The award of $500 and a plaque is given annually by Science Pioneers at the annual Greater Kansas City Science and Engineering Fair Awards Ceremony.
A Science Pioneers committee will select the recipient.
- Teaching at least one class period in grades 4-12 science
- Annually engages students in scientific research
- Prepares students to successfully compete in the Greater Kansas City Science and Engineering Fair
- Is a leader in science education and provides service to the profession
- The teacher or another person with knowledge of nominee’s qualifications may complete the nomination form.
- The nomination form is due January 20, 2012. The application form will be e-mailed to the candidate.
- Send the nomination form to Science Pioneers at 30 W. Pershing, Ste.410, Kansas City, MO 64108 or fax 816-460-2264.
- The completed application form must be received by February 17, 2012.
If you have questions, please call Betty Paulsell at 816-460-2262 or email at email@example.com.